Tuesday 7 May 2013

20 Facts About Me!

Hey there beautiful bloggers! Today I'm going to be telling you lovely people 20 facts about myself to try and help you get to know me a bit better! <3

1. My name is Maria
 
2. I'm sixteen, nearly seventeen, my birthday's on the 21st June
 
3. I'm a non-identical twin! My twin's name is Daniella and we we're born 8 minutes apart (I'm the younger twin). I couldn't imagine my life without her <3
 

4. I was born and still live in England

5. As you can tell from my blog name, I'm just a bit obsessed with eyelashes and anything to do with beautifying them.
 
6. I love animals and would love to have my own farm! I've also always dreamt of having a puppy!
 
7. I love baking and have also got into cooking lately but I haven't really had a lot of time to do either at the moment.
 
8. I'm in sixth form at the moment studying my first year of A-levels.
 
9. One of the A-levels I take is dance and I absolutely love it! I've become so close to all of the girls and we're like one big family!
 
10. I love singing and sing all the time at home but no one has really heard me sing, I hope I'm not terrible... ha ha :P

11. People may not believe me when I say this sometimes but I love my food! I love trying new things and experimenting with new flavours.

12. My dream would be to become an actress and be on TV or in films. I would also love to be a model for clothes shops and magazines! Also, I have always wanted to go to Disney land Florida! I LOVE DISNEY <3
 
13. I'm a huge directioner and have followed them from the beginning. I went to see them in concert at the O2 on the 2nd April 2013 and it was the best day of my life which I will never forget! I know you shouldn't have favourites and I love them all so much but I absolutely love Niall! <3
 
14. My friends are absolutely amazing, we never fight and I love them all so much! I love the friends I've known for years, I love my new friends, everyone at my school is just so lovely!
 
15. Hopefully after my exams are over I'm going to start YouTube, which I'm really looking forward to and have already got a few ideas.
 
16. I'm absolutely terrified of bumble bees and try to avoid them at all costs!
 
17. Everyone assumes I'm quiet, but once they get to know me they realise how loud and mad I actually am!
 
18. As cheesy as this sounds, I'm still waiting for my prince charming, I would love to get married and have a family when I'm older!
 
19. I'm obsessed with Ferrero Rochers  and Tropicana at the moment ha ha
 
20. I'm very girly but I do have a sporty side of me that comes out when something sporty is happening.
 
Thanks for reading my 20 facts about me blog! I hope it helped you get to know me a bit better!
Much Love
Maria xx

2 comments:

  1. yum! who isn't obsessed with forrero rochers?!
    X
    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete