Thursday 9 May 2013

Throw back Thursday! xx

Hey there beautiful bloggers! Today I thought I'd share some old pictures of my life with you! Most of these pictures are of me and my twin sister Daniella (who I call Della). Feel free to click on the pictures to enlarge them :)


My twin sister Della and I as babies xx

Della and I as toddlers xx
 
                                                                
                                                       Me trying to put on kiddy lipstick when I was 3 and 1/2 hehe xx
 
Della and I in our dressing up costumes xx

Me, my little brother Matthew and Twin sister Della in our England tops! xx
 
   Della and I on the Ragdoll, we used to love Rosie and Jim! Della loved pulling silly faces haha xx

My dad, me, Della and Matthew at the park xx





Me when I was 5 xx

Mine and Della's 6th birthday! xx





Me, Matthew and Della on the day of my brother's Christening xx
 
Me and Della wearing kids eyeshadow, blusher, lipstick  and stick on earrings, ready to go to a party hehe xx
 
Hope you enjoyed the photo's. These were the good old days and bring back wonderful memories <3
Much Love
Maria xx


 

No comments:

Post a Comment