Saturday 4 May 2013

My all time favourite products!!

Hey there fellow bloggers! Today I am going to be talking about some of my all time favourite products that I have been using for a while and some that I've got recently but can tell I will be using for a long time!


1.
 
I firstly have to start off my favourites by talking about this amazing concealer! You may have heard lots of beauty gurus on YouTube rave about this product and I can seriously see where they are coming from! This concealer is amazing! It gives really good coverage but at the same time blends in really well making it hard to tell that you are even wearing concealer! Another great thing about this product is the price; I bought it for just over £4 and its a lot better than most expensive concealers!
 
2.                            

Another product I'm loving at the moment is the Ted Baker Body Spray. It's so lush, I just can't stop smelling it! It's very strong and to me it smells like you're wearing a really expensive perfume but it's a cheap alternative. I only have the small bottle which I bought for £2.50 but you can get a bigger bottle for only £5! This is defiantly the best body spray I've ever owned and I defiantly recommend going out and buying it (it's only £2.50 so where can you go wrong?!)

3.
Thirdly I would like to talk about seventeen doll'd up mascara. I only got this product recently but I have to say it does wonders to your lashes! It's also another very affordable product costing only £6 and it's worth the spend. I'm not going to go into to much detail on this product because I did a review on it in one of my previous blogs, I would love if you could go check it out!
 
4.            
I have been using Nivea's 'feel pout-tastic' for a very long time! The tin just makes it so handy to carry the balms round in your hand bag. I love that you get two lip balms, an 'essential care' and a 'pearly shine'. The essentials one is just a life saver when you have lips in need of some serious fixing. I'm not too sure if the 'pearly shine' is as good for repairing the lips because I don't use it as much. It is, however, a good alternative to lip gloss/lipstick because it makes your lips pink and shiny whilst also nourishing them! This product is just so cute, I had to buy it as soon as I saw it and it only cost me a few pounds!



 5.

I have also previously done a review of this in one of my previous blogs if you would like to go check it out. I absolutely love the Clean and Clear oil-free deep action cream wash and moisturiser because it really does do wonders to your skin! Both the cream wash and the moisturiser are very affordable (prices ranging form £2.50-£3.50 depending on the shop) and I really do recommend you trying them out. They are not harsh on the skin or drying, but leave the skin feeling fresh, clean and also moisturised. If you would like to know more about these two products read my previous blog.
 
6.                      
The sixth product I really adore it Sure's 'bright fragrance collection' deodorant. To be honest sure is generally an amazing brand no matter what deodorant, but what I love about this one is that it is scented with apricot and flowers. This just adds an extra element and I just love the smell. I also love the fact it's pink (sorry bit obsessed with the colour haha). Apart form this deodorant I also love the 'linen dry' one and normally go through phases of using this one and the bright one. It also gives really good protection and the fragrance really does last!
 
7.
A really quick, random favourite: I love this hand gel. I get bored of using the same sort off hand gels with the same horrid smell and the same boring colour. What I love about this hand gel is that it has a passion flower and mango scent (and once again I love the fact it's pink). It's also really good to carry in your handbag because it's not too big and is a very good thing to just have in case you need it.
 
8.
Lastly I would like to talk about something that isn't really a favourites because I don't eat them all the time! I've wanted to try them for so long, so decided to buy them today. They're the Cadbury's 'Marvellous creations' chocolate bars- one flavour is jelly popping candy shells and the other is cookie nut crunch. I can honestly say that these are one of the best chocolate bars I've ever tasted! They're so rich, endulgent and just delicious! You guys seriously need to go and try them! YUMMY!
 
Thank you for reading my favourites blog! I definatly recommend all of these products! <3 xxxxxx






No comments:

Post a Comment